BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Linda Eva U.
Bratislava, BA
Oh that smell! Everything about that brand is amazing. It is a very good quality, the clothes are very very smooth. I don't shop there a lot though, it's not in my country but when I travel I always look up the A&F stores in the city.
Kira S.
Dartmouth, NS
Love this brand I have a couple pairs of jeans from Abercrombie and they are super nice they have high quality clothing. I just don’t like the atmosphere of the store musics way to loud and and the employees can be a bit snobbish 🤷🏼‍♀️
Irene G.
Dubai, Dubai UAE
I have my only shirt from abercrombie and til now I still have it, more than a decade! I love it whenever my husband use his! Very #affordable and fashionable. Their shirts are their best seller i think. I keep on checking the store. Recommending to all who love to wear pants and plain shirts. The store for youngsters!
Roudha A.
I am obsessed with A&F. Their cotton garments are so soft and comfy, my favorites are the sweat pants and hoodies. The store smells like heaven. Their fierce perfume is the besttt i just want to shower in their perfume. I would go there everyday if i could, not just for the hot guys, but also for their irresistible cotton.
Maja M.
Zagreb
I've had nothing but good experiences with A&F,they have this amazing quality and comfort in their clothing..I just adore it.They are a little bit expensive but I accept the price.I would recommend to everyone to shop there.
Ingrid G.
Monterrey
Es una de mis marcas preferidas, me encanta el estilo y los diseños, pero realmente me parece que los precios son muy elevados algunas veces! Cuando encuentras descuentos quieres comprar todo pero si la tienda no esta en descuento, las cosas son costosas para lo que es! Pero en si la ropa y la calidad es excelente!
Anne-Marte K.
Skedsmokorset
I have a t-shirt from a&f, and i love it. It's soft and good quality. I have nothing bad to say. It is pretty expensive, but some items is worth it. I don't shop here alot, but somtimes. Take a trip to Abercrombie & fitch.
Rayyan O.
I have been shopping at A&F throughout my childhood and I'm currently 17 and still shopping here. Employees are very helpful and the store is very organized. Clothing is good quality and I would recommend shopping here.
Vivian C.
Delta, BC
Love A&F! Everything always smells so good and the clothes are excellent quality.  My favourite items to buy are their hoodies. It's always my go-to for a rainy day attire. Super comfortable and warm. I have several hoodies in different colors and my favourite is the one with the faux fur inside. Best for a chilly winter day! It washes super well and doesn't become dry and stiff. Comes out soft and fluffy every time!
Amy R.
Miami florida
I really like his shirts but I would only use it for something more casual and the fragrances are more functional for men than for women should work in a I really like your shirts but I would only use it for something more casual and the fragrances are more functional for men than for women should work in one for women
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?