BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Is the price worth it? Does it fit true to size? 9 Answers
  • Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Camila M.
El personal me han ayudado con recomendaciones para regalos y siempre han recomendado elementos apropiados en la venta, así como algunos que no lo son - IE recomienda el artículo correcto no es el más caro. Mi única molestia es que soy demasiado corto y jeans llegar a tiempo por lo que tenerlos absorbidos pero para ser justos compro lotes en la venta por lo que todavía funciona muy barato para los artículos de buena calidad. También como sin ayuda / Tasa de respuesta / mensajes de correo electrónico con las cuestiones que también tenía un pequeño problema y Abercrombie era más que servicial y respondió a todas las formas mensaje antes de que la orientación de 24 horas.
Ale G.
Este lugar tiene algunas de las mejores prendas de calidad que he comprado. Sí, Abercrombie es caro, pero la calidad de la tela e incluso cómo la ropa son "poner juntos" es tan bueno. Este es el único lugar donde me pongo mis vaqueros porque la tela es tan suave, el ajuste es increíble, y ninguno de los vaqueros que tengo color de transferencia o mancha. Las tapas son hermosas, así, con las telas más suaves y diseños lindos.
Sabrina L.
London
I usually quite like the quality of a&f products, especially their hoodies and cotton items. However I don't enjoy shopping at a a&f store because the smell of their signature cologne is usually too strong and it give me a head in. It's also always very busy in the shop and not enough staff, therefore I always shop on their website. However the return policy isn't very convenient for returning products, the shipping fee is too high! (£9) so I still have to bring it back to the shop, which is very troublesome!
Yaritza V.
Laredo
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I lo be this store LOVE!!! Most of my shirts are from this store. I honestly do not know how to pronounce the name:(( I bought a really nice jacket that everyone was using at the time the long ones! And a girl ask me where did I bought it and I told her that in aberocrombie ofc she didn’t understand me, but then ya avía captado y dijo aaa Simón ya se donde. I like the prices of this store! And their material. I bought my boyfriend a shirt from here and I really liked it I think I liked more him than mine because I like how they did his material!
Éira H.
Nemarket, ON
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I think Abercrombie has a great selection of basics. Their sweaters are great quality, I've had them for years. I love their Jean shorts and would highly recommend as they have a great selection. Their swimsuits are also great - I bough a basic black one piece and her so many compliments, its such a classic! Price point is good for some and others I do find a little pricy, but the quality in my opinion is there.
Aureanna B.
Canada
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I cannot stand that Holister and Ambercombie think pumping in ridiculous amounts of their perfume in the air is a good idea. Literally cannot go into this store with out 1. Tripping because it's so fluffin dark and 2. Nearly having anasthma attack  due to the air quality. They really need to cut that out!

The clothing is incredibly OVER PRICED for the quality. Seriously, I don't know a single person who still buys from this store. Paying so much money for not great quality clothing is really sad.
Joanna S.
I love this brand, even though it's pricey. The products are good quality and last a really long time. While it is expensive, they do have some phenomenal sales. My best purchase was a pair of super comfy fleece sweat pants and a fuzzy hoodie. Their summer clothes aren't bad but some of their female stuff wrinkles so easily and looks silly.
Michelle L.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I recently went on vacation to west Canada and was surprised that there was A&F stores around. I have been to an A&F before and didn't like their products as they were pricy and the clothing itself were okay. However,  I didn't expect much when I went in, but I bought so much (especially because they had a huge sale)! The styles were pretty cute and new, and customer service was better than before. Overall, I was pretty happy with my purchases!
Rhonda D.
I ordered children's clothing, and even though the quality is mostly good; the sizing is definitely all over the place (with what I received). I dealt with customer service for a long time trying to resolve the issue regarding tops being much smaller than they should have been, but customer service kept handing me off to the next person. I eventually gave the shirts to a mom I know who's daughter is a couple years younger than mine. Horrible customer service.
KASSY K.
Edmonton, AB
I love the atmosphere in the store and the style of clothing they come out with. For ladies (I can speak for myself) it is very feminine and conservative yet very stylish and can be created to be your own unique piece. Love their jeans as well! The smell of the store, and their perfume/colognes in general are to die for! The only con is the price, a pair of jeans can be $80 Canadian but if you don’t mind paying so much, then this store is an absolute must - visit!
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?