Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,397 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,056 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I love Abercrombie and Fitch so much I have so many of their clothes and every clothe is like from a good material and great quality and I think everyone in the closet have a least one shirt or pair of jeans from other Abercrombie Fitch
I love their sweaters! I don't shop there often because we don't have this store where I live, but I sometimes find their clothing in other stores. Its material is super soft and lots of clothes are 100% cotton which is a plus for me!
I give this four stars for the simple reason that they refused to chance my order size. Customer service from the online store is terrible. In shops people are often very nice and very friendly. Quality of their clothes is really good
Abercrombie & Fitch Blushed for Women Its a nice packaging and affordable. However, it smells like something that you would smell at an ice cream parlour, so if your smell is the 'ice cream' smell then this will be perfect-this is not for me though. I didn't smell it when I bought it I just fell in love with the packaging!
Oh that smell! Everything about that brand is amazing. It is a very good quality, the clothes are very very smooth. I don't shop there a lot though, it's not in my country but when I travel I always look up the A&F stores in the city.
Love this brand I have a couple pairs of jeans from Abercrombie and they are super nice they have high quality clothing. I just don’t like the atmosphere of the store musics way to loud and and the employees can be a bit snobbish 🤷🏼♀️
I am obsessed with A&F. Their cotton garments are so soft and comfy, my favorites are the sweat pants and hoodies. The store smells like heaven. Their fierce perfume is the besttt i just want to shower in their perfume. I would go there everyday if i could, not just for the hot guys, but also for their irresistible cotton.
I have my only shirt from abercrombie and til now I still have it, more than a decade! I love it whenever my husband use his! Very #affordable and fashionable. Their shirts are their best seller i think. I keep on checking the store. Recommending to all who love to wear pants and plain shirts. The store for youngsters!
Es una de mis marcas preferidas, me encanta el estilo y los diseños, pero realmente me parece que los precios son muy elevados algunas veces! Cuando encuentras descuentos quieres comprar todo pero si la tienda no esta en descuento, las cosas son costosas para lo que es! Pero en si la ropa y la calidad es excelente!
I have a t-shirt from a&f, and i love it. It's soft and good quality. I have nothing bad to say. It is pretty expensive, but some items is worth it. I don't shop here alot, but somtimes. Take a trip to Abercrombie & fitch.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos