BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Sarra b.
Msaken
Hello, i love all the products off this company ifs you allow me to review this product i would be grateful to you. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on the same time help the company promote good news. Best regards
Joanna L.
Napanee, ON
Just recently started shopping here! I love the jeans!! Size for jeans come in long which is great as I am tall! And it’s my waist in once not sizes like 2,4,6 much better fits!
Nataly C.
Oaxaca de juarez
La textura es muy suave, huele super rico, no se pega al uso, el material es de muy buena calidad, no irrita, se siente bien al momento del lanzamiento, da mucha confianza al usarlo y se ve muy súper elegante
Claire W.
Maidstone, Kent
Their jeans are some of the most comfortable and best fitting for women I have found. They were always my go-to jeans, along with those from Guess.
I love their style of clothing. They stick to what they are best at - tshirts, hoodies etc, but they also add in trendy items and seasonal wear which is lovely. I just bought some beautiful shirts in their sale (which is always fantastic - make sure you hit their sales if you think they are slightly out of your budget. They are worth it).
I do think you get what you pay for, and I have had items from them which have lasted 5+ years. They wash well and wear well as well. Same for my husband. His items last really well wash after wash.
Ellen T.
Toronto, FL
One of my favorite clothing stores of all time. I've been shopping at Abercrombie since I was in grade 5 and still continue to keep going into their stores, whenever I am at the mall. In Toronto, they only have 2 locations, which is a bit unfortunate and I really hope that they open up a couple more. Their clothes are more expensive than the items that you would find at H&M or Forever 21 but they are much better quality. They carry a lot of trendy pieces but there are also those basic items that never go out of style. If you want a good deal, I would recommend shopping, during their end of season sales, because you can get really great pieces for a fraction of the original price.  I'd also recommend that you sign up for their emailing list because they send out promotional emails with discount codes very often.
Maris F.
Milano
Abercrombie & Fitch Company has more than a century, and "was born" as many as in 1892. The founder of this company, David Abercrombie, was a famous American hunter, fisherman and traveler. Hobbies "founding father" and defined the future direction of activities Abercrombie & Fitch that time. and now,
Advantages:
Good quality stuff. Despite the "worn effect" on most things they are really long and about the same and remain.
Big choice. If you are a young man or woman, no older than 23, for example, you can easily wear this brand from head to toe (perhaps except footwear). For older people will be interested in certain things.
Convenient site. Navigating the site is convenient, all things have detailed pictures. Purchase is made very easy and comfortable.
Prices are not very high, even without discounts. Currently store
Disadvantages:
A few "unique" policy of the brand itself unnecessarily restrict the sale, "hidden" discounts from foreign buyers.
In general, it is quite normal youth casual wear (not bad), with a strong marketing pumped "premium class".

A comment:
The experience with this store is positive. Things solidly sewn, high quality materials. Although the fit (most things slim and pritalen) maybe not everyone will like. A strong passion for post-processing products for someone to be a plus for someone minus (women's collection this "suffering" for some reason less).
Customer service at the store responsive, responsible for 1-2 days.
Emily Y.
Markham, TX
Recently made an online order after ages of not purchasing from A&F due to its image of college frat boy hoodies with the logo obnoxiously printed on the sleeve. Was pleasantly surprised going on their website and seeing their new merchandise. Bought their high waisted super skinny jeans and the quality was miles above my Old Navy or Forever21 jeans. Also bought the cozy turtleneck which was great. Warning though, their sizes run larger than they used to so for all my items I could have gone down a size. Their return options also aren't great unless you have a store near you.
Donita D.
For me, this brand is good quality, but you can also find alternatives that are cheaper. I live in New Zealand, so this brand is rare, and I find that quite disturbing as I thought this brand was a really popular brand, as I used to see this brand on my tumblr feed, it seemed so hyped up. But looking back on all the things that I've purchased from a shop that wasn't even Abercrombie & Fitch, the prices were very unreasonable. Yes, the quality is good, but the styles are also very limited and expensive! Although I can not say much about services that they offer because it was not an Abercrombie & Fitch store, I find that the products they have aren't worth the hype it has. I wouldn't really recommend this brand, unless of course, you are after designer brands, then this brand is for you.
Lindsay W.
Have been absolutely blown away by abercombie Over the last year. They have almost rebranded in a sense. They have increased their sizing options (offering Petite sizes in some of their clothing) which I greatly appreciate. They consistently have all sizes in stock. They now sell trendy clothes as well as basics, along with some very cute unique pieces. I still am impressed by their quality and have had no concerns with any of the pieces I have bought. They consistently offer incredible sales and deals which keep me coming back!! Keep it up abercombie, you’re breeding one loyal shopper over here!
Camila M.
El personal me han ayudado con recomendaciones para regalos y siempre han recomendado elementos apropiados en la venta, así como algunos que no lo son - IE recomienda el artículo correcto no es el más caro. Mi única molestia es que soy demasiado corto y jeans llegar a tiempo por lo que tenerlos absorbidos pero para ser justos compro lotes en la venta por lo que todavía funciona muy barato para los artículos de buena calidad. También como sin ayuda / Tasa de respuesta / mensajes de correo electrónico con las cuestiones que también tenía un pequeño problema y Abercrombie era más que servicial y respondió a todas las formas mensaje antes de que la orientación de 24 horas.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?