Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,440 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Abercrombie and Fitch has really wrapped things up in the last few years. I find that they fit real bodies and that the products are great and fashionable. It’s one of my new favourite stores.
I like this but I don’t feel like this is the best store ever, I find it a little bit pricey for what it is, however, they have some really cool things that you definitely should check it out
Good quality fabrics and mediocre pricing . The postage can sometimes be too much and the delivery time isn’t what is usually suggests but overall the experience was okay and I’d do it again
I love Abercrombie and Fitch’s clothes. They are comfortable and cute. They are a bit more pricy but for the most part they are worth it. This brand never fails to provide nice clothes to wear.
I really like this brand. They have lovely clothes and they are such good quality. The only downside is the sizing. I’m a size 8 and I struggle to find size 8 clothes that aren’t too tight.
Its My go to store for jeans and trendy clothes. I find it a bit expensive sometimes, but they often have sales, which are always good deals ! Their jeans last for a long time and are so comfy.
i shop there ocassionally, and i love how their clothes feel but they are a little baggy and not my favourite, but i do really like some of their shirts but the whole store isn’t the best
Great clothes, has a lot of sales throughout the year. They have made some changes in their sizes as they added xxs so everything is a size down now. Quick shipping to house as well
Very good quality clothes and not bad for money either. Can come across a bit "young" for certain people but I feel the basics are great. The sizing can be a bit odd at times.
Amazing brand. I have a few sweaters and jeans and they're so comfy! They fit so we'll!!! I can visit their website and spend hours searching in every option they had!!!!!
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos