Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,450 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Omg i love Abercrombie & fitch. I love the smell in the store and I love the clothes Abercrombie & Fitch First Instinct for Women Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4 Ounce this product smell amazing you all have to try it❤️
Probably the store I shop at the most. I have two pairs of swimsuits from them, a pair of khakis, two pairs of shorts, and a couple shirts. Everything I have gotten from there I have really liked and wear quite often.
Ok I love this brand , special the men’s perfume so fresh , and have a room for improvement, yes is one of my favorite , in particular my shopping experience are like a exclusive brand , definitely I wold buy it again
Abercrombie used to just be that preppy high school brand but they have really stepped up their game in offering other casual clothes that go beyond that high school demographic. Quality is good and love their denim
This it’s a great store, the quality of the clothes are awesome, I like so much winter styles, the outdoor sweaters are so warm and beautiful also I like the perfumes and accessories. It’s one of my favorite store
Absolutely love this brand! Even tho it is a bit expensive I think it is worth the money because the quality is amazing and it makes the products very long lasting. Super cute and trendy! Love buying clothes there
Love the clothing in this store! It’s often quite expensive but they have great sale prices! Good high quality products and always very trendy. The stores are always well organized and clean. Great outlet locations too!
I love this store so much! I just wish I had more money so I could spend more here! Also, the fact there is only one store in the whole of the UK makes it much harder to buy their clothes as I don’t live in London!
Amo os produtos dessa marca! Todos eles são de boa qualidade e durabilidade!! Tenho peças que ganhei ou comprei há anos atrás e continuam como se fossem novas, sem desbotar ou perder a qualidade. Por isso recomendo
Haven’t often shopped in here but I have managed to find the odd treasure. Price are good and sizing is great for all shapes and sizes, I will continue to have a look in here. Definitely a shop I would recommend.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos