BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
skylar m.
Acton, ON
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Abercrombie makes really nice jeans, and all their other clothing is always really in style, it is pretty good quality and pretty pricey, the store can also be unorganized, they also spray an over whelming amount of cologne all over their stores
Allison E.
I love how they design their stores, and also almost all my clothing are from there, but, the clothing is not so durable as you may think, it resembles to the clothing of forever 21 or bershka, but, the designs are nice and their concept is great.
Federico N.
Miami
This is the brand you want when you wanna look in your A game. Their style is really classy and you’ll look like someone who likes to same it easy and look amazing in doing so. The only set back it’s that is not really affordable.
Jessica M.
Vaughan
I have been loving abercrombie this summer. I found tons of cute clothes they and have been wearing them constantly. There clothing are totally my style and the quality is good for the most part. Will always continue to shop here!
Megan C.
Prague
It’s a little pricey but the quality of clothes is amazing. I love getting my jackets from there as well as this really cute onesie that is impossible to get me out of. The clothes and style Are super cute especially in the summer.
Eva P.
Portsmouth
Clothing is very expensive but are definitely worth it, such good quality clothes can keep for years without colour fading! Staff are really nice and everything is layer out well in store so you can easily find your way round!
Mia Q.
I absolutely love this brand. Their clothes are on the more high-end side, but the quality is worth it. I especially love their hoodies are they go with all my outfits and overall I think it’s a really great place to shop.
Mari b.
La calidad de la ropa me parece excelente e imvertir en ropa asi es una excelente opcion, tengo gran variedad de camisas y un blazer y siempre lo uso y a pesar de las lavadas la tela sigue intacta, suave y adoro su calidad
Thea A.
sandefjord
Omg i love Abercrombie & fitch. I love the smell in the store and I love the clothes Abercrombie & Fitch First Instinct for Women Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4 Ounce this product smell amazing you all have to try it❤️
Cole T.
Kelowna
Probably the store I shop at the most. I have two pairs of swimsuits from them, a pair of khakis, two pairs of shorts, and a couple shirts. Everything I have gotten from there I have really liked and wear quite often.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?