Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,449 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Abercrombie makes really nice jeans, and all their other clothing is always really in style, it is pretty good quality and pretty pricey, the store can also be unorganized, they also spray an over whelming amount of cologne all over their stores
I love how they design their stores, and also almost all my clothing are from there, but, the clothing is not so durable as you may think, it resembles to the clothing of forever 21 or bershka, but, the designs are nice and their concept is great.
This is the brand you want when you wanna look in your A game. Their style is really classy and you’ll look like someone who likes to same it easy and look amazing in doing so. The only set back it’s that is not really affordable.
I have been loving abercrombie this summer. I found tons of cute clothes they and have been wearing them constantly. There clothing are totally my style and the quality is good for the most part. Will always continue to shop here!
It’s a little pricey but the quality of clothes is amazing. I love getting my jackets from there as well as this really cute onesie that is impossible to get me out of. The clothes and style Are super cute especially in the summer.
Clothing is very expensive but are definitely worth it, such good quality clothes can keep for years without colour fading! Staff are really nice and everything is layer out well in store so you can easily find your way round!
I absolutely love this brand. Their clothes are on the more high-end side, but the quality is worth it. I especially love their hoodies are they go with all my outfits and overall I think it’s a really great place to shop.
La calidad de la ropa me parece excelente e imvertir en ropa asi es una excelente opcion, tengo gran variedad de camisas y un blazer y siempre lo uso y a pesar de las lavadas la tela sigue intacta, suave y adoro su calidad
Omg i love Abercrombie & fitch. I love the smell in the store and I love the clothes Abercrombie & Fitch First Instinct for Women Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4 Ounce this product smell amazing you all have to try it❤️
Probably the store I shop at the most. I have two pairs of swimsuits from them, a pair of khakis, two pairs of shorts, and a couple shirts. Everything I have gotten from there I have really liked and wear quite often.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos