Abercrombie & Fitch
3.81 / 5 based on 10,587 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Amazing company and good quality clothing!! Definitely worth the buy always kept together and made with good fabric
I have a few pieces from Abercrombie. All of which have lasted me years. Some, over two decades. I think abercrombie is fabulous quality.
I love going into the store i feel so welcome and the store itself is so laid back eberything is easy to find
They have there own way of opinion because it’s just so pretty and they have everything that you need for a dress up
Haven't ever been in store online shopped online. Great options for clothing. I never have returned something so idk how they handle that, but overall not disappointed.
The employees are sometimes judge mental. Whatever. Sometimes they don’t help me when I look homeless. I’m just bumming it on my day off!! But decent prices and good quality jeans. Of course I’ll go back I like clothes.
I think they need major rebranding to be relevant again but they seem to still be popular in other countries! I loved their stuff
Bought this fluffy winter coat from here. Beautiful color and style but it runs very large! I'm typically a 4 and the Small was a bit big on me. It's extremely wide for some reason but I love it so I’m keeping it
This place is a classic for me. I’m 27 and still love their clothing and how it fits. It always has a a lot of simple but classic clothing I like. Some quality of some clothing can be a little so-so. But most is good quality.
My son really loves the shirts and jeans and they are always top quality. Sizing is spot on and they don't fade or wear with washing. But the price is hard for me to spend on a regular basis. They are expensive which is because of quality.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos