BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Fernanda B.
León-Nicaragua
is this same I bought shirts especially and I like them but now I am so fond of aeropostale but I still have some pretty nice shirts and that especially so lasted me
Sanya Z.
Dubai
It’s a good brand with a good variety of clothing. I like purchasing tees from here as the fabric material is great! The colour doesn’t wash off or anything even after so many washes! Value for money!!
Amanda T.
Burlington
I love this clothing store it’s one of my top 6 favourite clothing stores. I think that some things are a tiny bit expensive and some things aren’t I think that their clothing is good quality and I don’t think they need to improve anything. Yes I would recommend shopping here
Victória M.
Piedade, SP
I like Abercombrie but, I think it's an overrated store and way over priced. Anyway i only buy their shirts and hoodies and I just got a couple pairs of jeans, so I can't talk much about it. Maybe if I try something new I can make a new review with a best point of view.
Oh Abercrombie,  my favourite store to walk into and or order online from. They have my favourite demon, and the best seasonal jackets. The quality of Abercrombie’s clothing is A+ Andy never, never fails me when I’m looking for something to dress up or wear everyday .
LUCIANA🦋🍒 C.
Guadalajara
Clothes are in really good quality, worth it for then prices, I mainly shop in there my jeans because you can find the perfect ones for you body type and fit perfectly, I love going to the shop because their fragrance is their welcome, I recommend buying here, staff are really helpful and cute!!
Melissa M.
St. John's, NL
Generally have always loved their products. Once I ordered a shirt in too small a size. But I also have a pair of jeggings that are close to getting holes because I wear them so much. Website is user friendly.
Sammy R.
When online shopping through A&F I usually order from the clearance section. Their prices are kinda high but their clothing style & quality are quite nice. The don't only have a women's section but also men's & children sections as well. I'm able to shop for my entire clan!
Sienna V.
Renfrew, Ontario
Ever since I got my first pair of A&F jeans, I have kept purchasing more. I’m pretty skinny and petite, so knowing that a store has jeans with a good size and fit is a big reliever. I’ve never been to a store but I believe it’s as well kept as their website. Love A&F!
Valerie T.
Scarborough, ON
I’ve been in love with A&F ever since I was a preteen. Love the clothes there as they are good quality with reasonable price. Only thing is staff there are usually rude and ignorant. Which made shopping in store not as enjoyable. Online shopping here is awesome tho!
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?