Abercrombie & Fitch
3.81 / 5 based on 10,580 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Abercrombie is my go-to store for my jeans. I find that these are the only jeans that will fit my body perfectly. Although they are rather pricey, I try to only buy them when they are running a sale or have a coupon code. I highly recommend this store. Especially when looking for high quality jeans.
This place is a classic for me. I’m 27 and still love their clothing and how it fits. It always has a a lot of simple but classic clothing I like. Some quality of some clothing can be a little so-so. But most is good quality.
This price is a bit too expensive but the quality of their products are great and the styles are so cute.
I order kids clothes off here all the time. I'm always extremely satisfied with quality of everything I get. They have the best sales. I will continue to order.
I shopped at Abercrombie in high school and was so happy they rebranded for my demographic recently. The clothes are high quality and I can find unique pieces. I like to frequently look through the actual store to see what is new.
My son really loves the shirts and jeans and they are always top quality. Sizing is spot on and they don't fade or wear with washing. But the price is hard for me to spend on a regular basis. They are expensive which is because of quality.
Since shifting their brand to an older demographic, A&F is one of my go to’s. Work, play, and leisure are all great. LOVE that their dresses come in long and short sizes as well.
I got some joggers from her. Totally love them, there so comply and nice, and there really good quality. The only problem is that the little fuzzy stuff on the inside gets stuck on my leg every time I wear them, and I wouldn’t buy them unless there on sale. They are really pricy.
Great prices and easy to find. Love that they even have styles picked out for you to shop from. Great selection. Wish they had bigger sizes in stores.
Expensive but worth it if you shop clearance and there shirts are super comfy!!! And there hoodie too!
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos