Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Purchased at: Online
When they have sales, I love to shop! They have the best warm weather clothing, jackets, pullovers, cardigans... I can only shop online as I am 30. :p also would never pay full price for anything here. Almost always guaranteed to be on sale at some point!
Very overpriced unless there is a sale going on which is when I purchase items from here. The quality and fit is good and true to size. They have the BEST denim!
I bought two pairs of shorts and I love them. They do seem to run on the bigger side. I think I should have sized down.
I shopped for all they’re closing all the time when I do have an extra penny I’d like to go in there all the time and sharp although they are really pricey there may not be affordable for most but they’re close are really cute
Cheap clothes that are over priced i bought a flannel for 35$ on sale and it ripped the first day i wore it ... what a waste of money.
I been wearing abercrombie and fitch since i was little. i shop here like almost everyday and it’s very affordable. they even update their clothes through the years. i would definitely recommend someone to shop here.
Personally, I feel that the quality of Abercrombie and Fitch’s clothing has gone up in the past years! I just purchased many fall items that I am currently in love with! 😍😍 I bought a plaid dress that layers perfectly, a suede skirt, a beautiful fall scarf and, finally, my favorite purchase tie waist mom jeans! So on trend! The quality of these items are excellent! I will definitely be purchasing from Abercrombie moving forward.
I love this store it’s an amazing atmosphere with very nice clothing..I just wish they had more in store options for heavier people.
Bad customer service. Don’t guess the size. Changing it is almost impossible. Bad customer service. Too strong smell in the store.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos