Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I like it but they need to come out with new stuff. I think it's a bit overrated
Their clothes are over priced! You can find things just as cute at other places!
This is a good store. And the clothes are very comfortable. I like It's styling.
Me encanta esta tienda!! Me gusta mucho los pantalones son de muy buena calidad.
Holister is way better. I heard A&F spray perfume in their store everyother hour.
I love this store!!! I can always find just the right outfit for every occasion!!
Their clothes are cute but very expensive and they don't make that big of sizes.
I love the cloth. The jackets are very comfortable and the store smells so good.
The clothed are over priced but they are a good quality i also use to work there
THE CLOTHES ARE SON PRETTY BUT ALSO ARE TOO EXPENSIVE AND ALWAYS THE SAME STYLE.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos