Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,401 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,056 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I have been shopping here since I was in the sixth grade! I am now 21! I still have some jeans I bought there and they're in perfect condition! I really love this place! The clothes are so cute!!!!!!!!
I would shop at Abercrombie & Fitch more often, but the prices are a bit outrageous for myself to be able to afford that kind of frequent spending. I do love the way that most of their clothing is fitted. For the most part, fairly comfortable. But like I said, that price - it's just too extreme.
African and Finch is the absolute best they are one of the only companies that has genes that can actually fit me because I'm so tall and slim with long legs and they have jeans that are just right for me and the perfect length that I need for my long legs then I just love all of their accessories and sweaters
Amazing store. When you walk in you smell the fantastic variety of perfume and cologne which makes me want more. Their customer service is also amazing after I order an online dress and had to return it, the employees made it super easy to do and helped me with any questions I had.
This one is a classic. Their jeans are amazing I have been wearing them since I was around 10. The stores tend to be pretty full but the store clerks are always pretty nice. I will always shop here this store is just a must even though it is on the pricy side
They have absolutely amazing sales! Especially on their jeans. I can't always afford their stuff full price but in the fall they have a great sale when I usually stick up on sweaters! I would recommend walking in their clearance section and seeing what they have whenever you pass by!
This is the only company that carries jeans in the exact size I need. (28 x 32). And they're not skinny jeans! On top of all that??? I literally get them for like $10. It doesn't get better than that to be honest. I'd recommend everyone shop here. Their styles are super dope.
I really enjoy some of the blouses and dresses that they put out. Their shorts are also very good quality and fit me well. I just wish they didn't have so many "logo tees". I wish I could go in and see the whole store full of the beautiful blouses, dresses, and shorts that they have.
I am very satisfied with this brand. Its a good quality just a bit on the expensive side. But their sales are amazing. My husband always gets me sweatpants, socks and cardigans. Love love them
The products they sell here are very good quality. I love the style. The only thing I have a problem with is sizing. Their clothing is not made for a bigger person. And do not come in sizes bigger than a 12. My sister loves their clothing, but can't buy it because it's not her size.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos