Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,430 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I really like Abercrombie and my brother love it, it is a hood gift too....
I shop for my husband. Go to the Clarence u will find all kinds of goodies
all products are very nice, i like so much the quality, a little expensive,
Love the quality of the clothing just not the prices but I still purchase.
Love the clothes here, they have everything i look for really good quality!
Love ordering from their online store fast shipping always have great sales
The brand works really well! I recommend this to anyone. It's a must have!!
Love finding quality merchandise for my 16 yo as well as nieces and nephews
The clothes are really overpriced, and I hate the darkness of the stores!
When I go to A&F it's always loud. Way expensive and not quality clothing
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos