Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,394 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,056 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
They have very good quality items, super cute. I love the dresses.
Love the cloths but over priced...great tho when you can get a sale
I love this style of clothes has great quality and great prices too
I will not but from a place that has such negitive view of people!
Their sizes run way too small. The employees are also very rude.
Cute clothes, but there expensive, and too small. They're flimsy.
The clothes are plain and overpriced. Save money, go thrifting.
Love there clothing ,everyone can wear it from all ages to sizes.
Everything is way too small and expensive. a nope store for me...
There to small and make the same clothes. everything looks alike
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos