Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,430 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I love this store to go shopping for my teenager son. He loves the A&F pants
I love the clothes but i can never buy anything cause of how expensive it is
My boys love this brand very much it's mostly all the wear as in polo shirts
I cant even fit my baby toe in a lot of these clothes and super overpriced ;
Overpriced!! They always have the same ole clothing. Employees are stuck up
The cloths are cute and have a nice colors, and the man cologne smell so good
I love the shorts. Very comfy. Stylish. Cute stuff produced from this brand.
I hate this store its stupid and i don't agree with anything the owner does.
I use to shop here a lot but then they're products didn't show me anything new
Shirts are a bit too slim for my shoulders but their jeans are very stylish.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos