Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I hated the lighting but it was a Avery nice store and their sweaters are oh so soft.
Great quality, more bang for your buck, high fashion ,great set up and great service
Always a super good fit with all plants. Great feel and makes my booty look great!
I love shopping in this store. This is my only store where i love to shop mostly.
Bought sweats from here and they're my favorite to lounge around in and to sleep in
THe styles haven't changed in there since i was in HIgh school. Same with the decor
Love Abercrombie and fitch. Just wish they were more affordable for a single mama!
Love the clothes but I think there a little to expensive for me but great sweaters
They can be a bit pricey but they make really good clothing and love how they fit.
Their products are cute...if you like really thin shirts that are way overly priced
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos