BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Ashley F.
Angola, LA
If the smell coming out of the stores isn't bad enough, I've never once entered one of their "dungeons" without encountering some of the rudest employees ever (if you want to showcase your "attractive" employees, buy some light bulbs.) I'm glad said rude employees are all attractive! Fortunately for us mere mortals, bad attitudes and smelling like feet seems to bring even the hottest person down a few notches.

Getting past the smell and the "hotties", the prices are ridiculous. I figure just set your money on fire versus splurge on the "fashions" that I'm pretty sure haven't been updated since the 90s.

If you can get past the fact that the CEO is a disgusting individual, you have no sense of smell, and are an elf, a chihuahua, you like to refer to yourself as "ditzy", or you say "dude" a lot, then these clothes are for you. If you're on a basic reading level, have any self respect, and want to smell the apple pie that none of the employees of A&F will ever eat, then I suggest you just shop elsewhere.
Lisa D.
Miramar, FL
I'll admit that I love the Abercrombie & Fitch catalogs, website and window displays. Unfortunately, every time I set foot in one of their stores (or place an order online) I am always severely disappointed. First, the stores are so poorly lit that it is difficult to find what you're looking for.. or see what you're looking at, even if the item is at arm's length. Second, the merchandise is extremely overpriced for what it is : clothing that will only survive a couple of careful launderings due to the poor quality and flimsy materials being used. While some of the clothes appear to be extremely cute and fashionable, they do not fit my body type. Granted, I'm no longer 16 years old and a size 2, but a size 8 is by no means considered "large". I find that the tops and blouses at A&F are not sized to acommodate a woman's bust (34D) and the jeans do not allow for ample room in the hips/thighs (again, I'm only a size 8!). I find myself sizing up at Ambercrombie, and even then the clothing doesn't fit quite right. After reading comments from the CEO about how "fat" people should not shop at his store -- and how he wouldn't want them to shop there because the bodies that showcase his clothing are his free advertising -- I don't believe that I will ever shop at this store again.
LizzBeth M.
I have nothing more to say than I love this store. This store was and will always be my teenage love. I don't shop here as often anymore. However, I still really love the store, the people and the atmosphere ❤
Joselyn A.
Seattle
My favorite place to pickup jeans from. I like to go when they have sales on jeans which is when they are most convenient to buy. Jeans from this store last me a long time and never wash out! The tops are also very cute and often you can find super cute things in the discount section!!
cheyenne m.
clearlake
This particular brand it's all right they just don't have clothes for everybody I used to shop there a lot and it is expensive and the material isn't that well the quality isn't good I will not shop there again I do not like it they do not have clothes that fits for everyone which they should
Leslie M.
North Hills, CA
Iv'e only been here once because I can't handle going in again. Yes I am aware that it's not a plus size shop and I am also aware that I am plus size but as soon as you come in here if you are not a size 0 bleached blonde or white washed then you don't belong. I got the most hidious looks from all the employees. When I even looked at a large size it was the size of a normal "small". It's crazy and my friend was followed throughout the whole store because of her skin color. That's just too much. Aside from the horrible costumer service there is really nothing amazing about their clothes. They are incredibly overpriced and all the same. Nothing with real design just people wanting to flaunt that they can afford a $60 tshirt. Annoying.
Breiona M.
Robinsonville, MS
Ill start off by saying the best thing about this store, they have some good smelling guy cologne and some okay smelling girl perfume. Other than that everything is kind of a no go. Its always so dark in there and they; like Hollister; always have the lights dimmed really low to hide from the fact that their clothes are cheaply made and overpriced. The smell is always very strong in there, they have great smelling cologne but not when they spray it on every ounce of the store. When I was younger I always begged my mom to buy me these clothes because thats what the "cool kids" wore but they were actually just spending an arm and a leg just to purchase a shirt that has A&F written accross the chest, no style or anything. Getting older and actually being able to purchase my own clothing I realized that even still as a small girl (110) its hard to fit in their clothes! My little sister can barely fit in the clothes! They would probably get more business if they brought in more realistic sizes for women.
Zisan E.
Tustin, CA
Abercrombie & Fitch is a great brand for everyday wear that has great quality. You can wear their products for years and they never look worn out. The store is always well maintained and that smell just makes you want to live there! I will always go to Abercrombie for my everyday wear!
Alina L.
Glendale, CA
A&F has very simple yet fashionable finds and one of the most quality jeans that I always look forward to shop, too. I also adore their frangrance collection. The 8 - Simply Sparkling and the Blushed perfume are among my favorites. There's never a purchase I regret when I shop at A&F!
Annerys D.
Paterson, NJ
Their company is really good and their fabric material. Pro is that the material is great and cons is that most of their clothes its on the small size therefore I usually buy for gifts because their pants are a bit small
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?