Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Love their clothes and their fragrances. I do feel they are a little on the high end.
A nice shop to walk threw and look but could never afford to buy anything from there!
Love them overall, products for every type of person and complexion. Amazing quality!
Very expensive and does not market towards heavier people. More for younger kids.
Love this brand is awesome , is very nice , the color , everything is just fantastic
It smells amazing! Always has cute and trendy clothes! Super friendly staff as well!
Love their jeans. Right size and fit good which is hard to find, they are well made.
Oh i so love all of the items i purchased from them! Even their perfume smells great!
love the products, nice store, friendly customer service, clean, good quality clothes
Petite size clothes mostly but they have some nice things. My daughter likes it here.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos