Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Love the dresses from here and most my pants are also from here but kind of expensive
Love their jeans . Love how they got jeans for any size u are the jeans last so long.
The clothes of this brand is just okay but the price is way too much than Hollister!
I always get garments for my husband there, he likes the polo shirts, pants and denim
Never been a fan of them. I think they are to expensive and the size chart is a joke.
No me gusta el precio jaja pero me gusta la calidad de la ropa, es suave y elegante.
love the products, nice store, friendly customer service, clean, good quality clothes
I love abercrombie the quality and material last as well as the look of the clothing.
Not very into the brand anymore although it is trying hard to reimagined themselves.
I love the clothes from this store! A little overpriced buy definitely great material
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos