BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Is the price worth it? Does it fit true to size? 9 Answers
  • Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Madie T.
I definitely think that Abercrombie and Fitch already peaked a few years ago and that they continue to put out clothing that nobody wants to wear anymore... wearing the brand on your chest isn’t that cool anymore. I do like their blouses and dresses and I always love their jeans and shorts!
Alicia H.
Salem, MA
My classic favorite for jeans, swears, tee shirts, and all my casual wear. The price is worth it for the quality. Some of thier jeans i have had for years! Hoodies and sweats are cute and wash well too! Sizes run small so you might have to go a cpl sizes up...but it womt shrink which is nice
Ashley F.
Angola, LA
If the smell coming out of the stores isn't bad enough, I've never once entered one of their "dungeons" without encountering some of the rudest employees ever (if you want to showcase your "attractive" employees, buy some light bulbs.) I'm glad said rude employees are all attractive! Fortunately for us mere mortals, bad attitudes and smelling like feet seems to bring even the hottest person down a few notches.

Getting past the smell and the "hotties", the prices are ridiculous. I figure just set your money on fire versus splurge on the "fashions" that I'm pretty sure haven't been updated since the 90s.

If you can get past the fact that the CEO is a disgusting individual, you have no sense of smell, and are an elf, a chihuahua, you like to refer to yourself as "ditzy", or you say "dude" a lot, then these clothes are for you. If you're on a basic reading level, have any self respect, and want to smell the apple pie that none of the employees of A&F will ever eat, then I suggest you just shop elsewhere.
Jaymarie O.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Abercrombie & kids!!!!! Such unique pieces for kids. I have a toddler and absolutely cannot stand colorful clothing....I'm more of a burgundy/navy blue/khaki green and ripped jeans mom and love dressing my kid like a mini adult so I'm so happy they came out with a kids line since I've always liked their style!
Thea B.
Audubon, PA
Clothing is good quality but a bit pricey. The sizes they have is a tad bit smaller so you might want to get a size bigger. Good thing is that when they are on sale thy have pretty good deals and very trendy clothing
Mari N.
Oh I love this store. The shirts have really good construction. My husband and I would always buy a pairing Shirt here all the time, especially when they have a sale going on. I love the simple design and the feel of the fabric on my skin. I love love this store.
Lisa D.
Miramar, FL
I'll admit that I love the Abercrombie & Fitch catalogs, website and window displays. Unfortunately, every time I set foot in one of their stores (or place an order online) I am always severely disappointed. First, the stores are so poorly lit that it is difficult to find what you're looking for.. or see what you're looking at, even if the item is at arm's length. Second, the merchandise is extremely overpriced for what it is : clothing that will only survive a couple of careful launderings due to the poor quality and flimsy materials being used. While some of the clothes appear to be extremely cute and fashionable, they do not fit my body type. Granted, I'm no longer 16 years old and a size 2, but a size 8 is by no means considered "large". I find that the tops and blouses at A&F are not sized to acommodate a woman's bust (34D) and the jeans do not allow for ample room in the hips/thighs (again, I'm only a size 8!). I find myself sizing up at Ambercrombie, and even then the clothing doesn't fit quite right. After reading comments from the CEO about how "fat" people should not shop at his store -- and how he wouldn't want them to shop there because the bodies that showcase his clothing are his free advertising -- I don't believe that I will ever shop at this store again.
dahlia m.
i have a pair of jeans from here and they are great quality! the sizes run a bit weird though but i still find my size anyways , it's a bit pricey though i believe it's $60 for a pair of jeans which is expensive):
Jenn P.
Love Abercrombie and Fitch's clothes!!!! All my kids have numerous hoodies and jeans because of the quality and comfort. I myself stick pretty strictly to their jeans simply because I love the style and fit
Amber R.
Lynchburg, OH
I like the look of their clothing, but they're completely over priced! Theres no reason for a t shirt to cost $30! I don't recommend shopping here unless you plan on spending the money for a name on a tag!
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?