Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,415 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Never tried Abercrombie and Fitch. But they look like they're decent enough time wear
I think they are overrated, and not very cute to me. that's just my opinion though..
Sweater I purchased was a great buy loved the color and feel of it and great material
I love this store the clothes is awesome and super nice the fabric lasts for a while
I really like this store, it's a little more expensive but the items are true quality
Love the material. They have good sales going on always. Keeps me fashionable always.
Love their jeans . Love how they got jeans for any size u are the jeans last so long.
After the recent comments from the owner I would never promote anyone to shop there.
Love love Abercrombie . Have always purchased my school clothes from there ever since i was in middle school . Not too pricy , the quality is amazing . Definitely worth the money . I highly recommend.
I do not like this clothing line, the prices are too high and the clothes don't fit!
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos