Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,396 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,056 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Abercrombie is a good store. They have all kinds of clothes and the style is amazing
Love their jeans. Right size and fit good which is hard to find, they are well made.
I really like this store, it's a little more expensive but the items are true quality
Petite size clothes mostly but they have some nice things. My daughter likes it here.
Super cute clothes and Accessories that everyone would love to wear in any given day.
We buy shirts from here they are always great quality and come in a variety of colors
I always get garments for my husband there, he likes the polo shirts, pants and denim
I love Abercrombie jeans but it’s more on the expensive side but it has good clothing
Their service is okay but not the best. If you want to be barged on go to Buckle. Lol
Not very into the brand anymore although it is trying hard to reimagined themselves.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos