Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
This store is hit or miss for me. Some things are amazing. Others are junk and overpriced.
The store itself is verrryyyyy expensive and the clothes isn't something of great quality
I love their clothes I absolutely love their sweatpants would recommend the brand to anyone
I love this brand. Always quality cloths so a decent price. Their jeans fit me just right!
I have a very awesome shirt in color black that i love! Its so comfy and have good material
Love all their clothes and all their style! Very trendy and great prices. Never disappoints
They’re a great company with amazing products and I love all there clothes and accessories
Abercrombie they got the best jacket in there i love it because it's covered you everything
Overpriced but I do like the style of abercrombie clothes. I usually just get it on sale.
They have many fragrances, and they are all divine. I recommend them. Have a youthful touch
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos