Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Good for a certain age-group, (teens-early 20s) but doesn't respect different body types. Pricey.
I love this brand there jeans are super cute love there stills 👍🏻💁🏻I so recommend this super cool
Love their clothes very comfortable and affordable. The stores are so nice and welcoming as well
Love in high school, clothes are a repeat, but they have good staple items like jeans and shorts.
Love the fit and style of their clothing! Besides for store being dark, everything else is great!
In my opinion, their clothes are over priced and look the same as Hollister, yet more expensive.
Love A&F clothes. Bought three pairs recently. I like the quality of material and also the style
Great clothing brand to use. Good quality material that they use and the clothes last for a while
bought tshirts for my son, very good quality they don't shrink, fade or change shape when washed.
I like shirts and sandals from here. I used to have a gender mutual perfume that smelt so good !
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos