BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Logann P.
Adkins, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 3
A little on the expensive side depending on what you are getting. Great quality shirts that last for years. Tend to be on the smaller side for sizing. Sometimes I will wait until the shirt I want goes on sale.
Sydney K.
There jeans have forever and always been the best jeans out there. I'm really thin and they fit me really well. They have very many sizes and length choices. They $88 a pair but they are almost always on sale.
Kelsey K.
Omaha, NE
I really enjoy shopping at Abercrombie and Fitch; however, I think that some of their items are overpriced for the quality. This isn't exactly a luxury brand; yet they price some of their crop tops at $80+. I like the brand, but their prices are a little steep given their reputation and quality.
Damien J.
Clarksburg, WV
Abercrombie to me is sorta like Hollister with the stlye. Both have the name across the chest. on back of the pocket. I really like them both. The sizing in Abercrombie is different for me, than Hollister. But I love Abercrombie it smells good and the clothes are cute especially their flannels!
Manuela G.
Medellin
Clothe are always so pretty and comfortable, but for the price I would expect more quality. I love the store environment, but sometimes it's so dark that I can see well what I'm picking. Sellers are always nice
Jhulianna V.
Wesley Chapel, FL
The quality of the A&F clothing is always great and lasts me a long time. I would say the clothes are becoming baggies each time and some things are overpriced. I only buy sale items currently. Here is a shirt I recently got for $8
Ella C.
Their clothes are so comfortable I made of such good material. The only thing I hate is that her they have not a lot of black clothes. I used to shop there a lot but now I have many of their things that I can still wear
Maia S.
Sacramento, CA
Love Abercrombie and Fitch! Even though I'm getting older and I have still is in my closet. There are pieces are just timeless to me. They are so comfortable look good and I love the preppy look that they aim!
Abercrombie & Fitch (IPA: /'æbɝkrɒmbiː ænd 'fɪtʃ/) es una compañía de moda estadounidense dirigida por Mike Jeffries.5 Con más de 300 sucursales en los Estados Unidos, la marca ha empezado su expansión internacional en varios comercios globales. La compañía también opera otras cuatro marcas.
emily s.
Riverview, FL
I really enjoy they're clothing. It's very cute and fashionable. All the stores I've been to the workers have been extremely helpful when finding products I would like to purchase. The store always smells really good in my opinion. The down side is I find they're clothes can be pretty expensive!
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?