Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,415 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Greta quality clothes. Love it so much. Willing to buy more. But its pretty pricey you know
Their clothes is really cute. The hyenas are so comfortable. Staff is very caring and nice!
It’s a good store to buy T-shirts and little accessories. It has cute stuff at new arrivals
Love their t-shirts fit is great no shrinking and fading when washing and lots of variety.
Such soft clothes! I love the hoodies from here and they have such cute tops too, I love it
Not great. Tiny clothes and a Creepy CEO. This company clearly discriminates and I hate it
The jeans I purchased fit great and look awesome. I will definitely be shopping here again.
Clothes are well made and fit true to size. I also like that they stay current with styles.
Expensive teen to adult clothes but very on point.these wash well and last several seasons
Pretty pricey for clothes but I always buy my jeans from here when they are on sale for $25
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos