Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,426 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Clothes are good and comfy, but expensive. Their sweaters are cozy and their plaids are soft!
Not as good as they used to be. More for the younger class. Nothing really stands out anymore
I love shopping here. Everything fits true to size especially their jeans I love to shop for.
I love finding good deals here. This is where I get most of my clothes! They're friendly too
Love how well their clothes fit and how stylish they are! My favorite brand to wear anywhere!
Love it , is a nice brand for al the tastes and generes . The clothes last forever and trendy
Beyond in love with the way their jeans fit. Nothing but great comfortable and casual styles
This store is amazing but is expensive so I don't go there a lot but when I do it is worth it
I loved this brand in high school! It was great quality clothes and I LOVED the preppy style!
Great store that has great merchandise. Price might be to much but it is great to shop there.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos