Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,395 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,056 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I only buy their shirts for the most part. They don't fade or shrink which is a plus for me.
I love shopping here for my sons clothes ! I find from bottoms to shirts to match perfectly!
Not as good as they used to be. More for the younger class. Nothing really stands out anymore
Clothes are good and comfy, but expensive. Their sweaters are cozy and their plaids are soft!
Love it , is a nice brand for al the tastes and generes . The clothes last forever and trendy
Love to shop for sweaters they are cozy supersoft its the best place to shop for all seasons
I love shopping here. Everything fits true to size especially their jeans I love to shop for.
I love their jeans, it fits perfect, and last for a while.this is one of my favorite brands.
T6 I would like 6 months of 7546 I like like of months product 5 overall great 5 I great like
This store is amazing but is expensive so I don't go there a lot but when I do it is worth it
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos