Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
i love these store. I usually go in for shirts or sweaters. I like how it fits very nice with me .
This store is fantastic if your goal is over priced clothing, dark rooms and an instant migraine!
Good and trendy clothes, they last forever, great quality. My teen daughter love the store as well.
I'm not really a fan of this store. The clothes don't seem to fit well and it is very over priced.
I'm a preppy styled person so I love this store. It just is really expensive for what your getting
I like their clothing especially their jeans they fit me really good but they are very overpriced.
Love this brand and the amount of selections there are. I really love the sweatshirts and bralette.
I like them they seam to be a more expensive version of Hollister but these cloths are still cute.
I love Abercrombie & fitch I love the shirts from there and the jeans they are really good quality
Not a fan of the fact that their clothes runs so small. I mean not everyone is skinny like a model
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos