BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Stephanie V.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I really don't think the clothing at Abercrombie and Fitch is worth the price. The clothing to me is made of such cheap material and it shrinks very easily. For me its one of those brands I wore in middle school because thats when it was considered popular, but I have not worn this brand since then.
Sarah K.
Abercrombie has really stepped up their game! The clothing is top quality and they offer a variety of on-trend styles paired well with brand signatures such as their jeans. I always know A&F will have the best basic pieces as well, that fit just right! You won't be disappointed with your purchase here!
Jackie S.
I LOVE the new direction Abercrombie is going in. Their new buys are awesome and geared more towards a 9-5 er vs. teenagers as before. They have desexualized and brightened their shopping environment. I tell all my friends to join their email list as well because their online sales are incredible.
Daisy Y.
I usually don't buy for myself in the store. I will shop for my husband. He loves everything in this store. When I walk into one of these stores the people who work here are usually friendly here in Philadelphia. The mood in store is great.
Brittany M.
Dewey, AZ
I used to work at Abercrombie and Fitch (sorry for not giving you an A) and their clothes never change. I remember shopping there when I was younger and they basically sell the same things still. Their prices are insane for a simple t-shirt, and their jeans aren't worth almost 100 bucks. They fade pretty quickly and don't hold up as well as they should. Their sents are amazing though and they do have cute things every now and then, but I haven't purchased anything since I've worked there (they make you wear their clothes) and I probably won't be buying anything soon. They need different styles to choose from and they should consider thinking about lowering their prices which probably won't happen. I do have some of their really old t-shirts and they are still holding up, but the newer ones that I have are not lasting as long at all. Some things are decent but I mostly tend to walk out of the store empty handed so I don't even bother going in anymore.
Jessica R.
Garden Grove, CA
I love shopping at Abercrombie & Fitch, first of all customer service is awesome always love the warm welcome! I have recently purchased a lot for Christmas because of there amazing prices! I would recommend anyone to stop by and shop!! 😍😍😍😍
Aelim _.
I feel like Abercrombie & Fitch is one of the stores that has shirts that are stylish and cute. All my shirts match perfectly with my jeans. You can pair almost everything with something bought here at this store.
Kay L.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I used to love Abercrombie and Fitch as a teen! This was my go to spot for clothes. I recently took a look at their products and I think it's still really cute! They offer trendier pieces along with their classic pieces (polos and jeans). I know they have pretty good sales so it's pretty affordable!
Gabriela H.
Tampa, FL
The quality of their clothes makes up for their exaggerated pricing, though their sizing is strange. They typically have good sale items and different products to choose from that vary from season to season. I typically only shop online because I do not find their stores to be a pleasant experience.
Amy B.
Morgantown, WV
Ive owned a few pairs of Abercrombie & Fitch Jean shorts. I don't shop here a lot because I don't have a store locally. They are a little expensive, but they are very good quality. I will definitely shop here again.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?