Abercrombie & Fitch
3.81 / 5 based on 10,560 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Great quality clothes at a good price for the quality. Not a bad price for the quality you get.
They have a great selection of cute trendy affordable clothes that really fits the style I love
I use to love these clothes. Haven't bought anything from here in a while. Use to be expensive
I love ABercrombie & Fitch it is always in my top list when I need buy cloths for my boyfriend.
The clothes are nice but they are extremely over priced and run small. But they are very soft.
Unfortunately the clothes are not made for everyone...I wish stores would recognize more sizes!
Love shopping here, they never go out of date or out of style and the clothes are great quality
Love the brand, love the clothes! They all fit very well in the body ! The quality is amazing!
Love their clothing and service. Ingot shopping there love the varieties of colors and styles.
They are pricey. And the quality isn't worth the price in shirts, not to mention the run small.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos