Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,406 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,057 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I haven't tried their girls clothes, I only wear their boy clothes and they are so comfortable!
They have great quality clothes and their stores always smell amazing. Great jeans and bikinis.
Not a fan. The sizes run really small and everything is marked up three times what it's worth.
I really like there shirts they are very comfortable and there perfume smells really good also.
I love this store. i like their variethy and prices and every time l go to the mall i shop here
Love their clothes always buye for my children here and the men's cologne smells soooo good!!!
The clothes remind me of high school and the store always gives me a migraine. Not a huge fan.
I love Abercrombie and Fitch but they need to be cheaper and have more clothes that teens love.
perfect made clothes. lasts forever. a little to pricey compared to other brands of this level.
A classic store love it so much i’ve been a fan since middle school !! so comfy and cute stuff
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos