BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Jessica R.
Garden Grove, CA
I love shopping at Abercrombie & Fitch, first of all customer service is awesome always love the warm welcome! I have recently purchased a lot for Christmas because of there amazing prices! I would recommend anyone to stop by and shop!! 😍😍😍😍
Morgan L.
Baltimore, MD
When I think of Abercrombie and Fitch I am immediately transported back to High school and middle school. Yet, I was perusing on their website the others and found that they have since rebranded a bit and they have GREAT staple pieces! I get all of my casual t-shirts from there (and there is no moose)
Jackie S.
I LOVE the new direction Abercrombie is going in. Their new buys are awesome and geared more towards a 9-5 er vs. teenagers as before. They have desexualized and brightened their shopping environment. I tell all my friends to join their email list as well because their online sales are incredible.
Janine F.
Garden City, KS
This store is one of my all time favorites. There are a lot of nice clothes to chose from! what I like is that there is a lot of clearance sales and some stuff there is not too pricey. i would recommend anyone to buy from here!
Daisy Y.
I usually don't buy for myself in the store. I will shop for my husband. He loves everything in this store. When I walk into one of these stores the people who work here are usually friendly here in Philadelphia. The mood in store is great.
Sarah K.
Abercrombie has really stepped up their game! The clothing is top quality and they offer a variety of on-trend styles paired well with brand signatures such as their jeans. I always know A&F will have the best basic pieces as well, that fit just right! You won't be disappointed with your purchase here!
Brittany M.
Dewey, AZ
I used to work at Abercrombie and Fitch (sorry for not giving you an A) and their clothes never change. I remember shopping there when I was younger and they basically sell the same things still. Their prices are insane for a simple t-shirt, and their jeans aren't worth almost 100 bucks. They fade pretty quickly and don't hold up as well as they should. Their sents are amazing though and they do have cute things every now and then, but I haven't purchased anything since I've worked there (they make you wear their clothes) and I probably won't be buying anything soon. They need different styles to choose from and they should consider thinking about lowering their prices which probably won't happen. I do have some of their really old t-shirts and they are still holding up, but the newer ones that I have are not lasting as long at all. Some things are decent but I mostly tend to walk out of the store empty handed so I don't even bother going in anymore.
Stephanie V.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I really don't think the clothing at Abercrombie and Fitch is worth the price. The clothing to me is made of such cheap material and it shrinks very easily. For me its one of those brands I wore in middle school because thats when it was considered popular, but I have not worn this brand since then.
Cj S.
I love all their clothing its so comfortable and the sizing it always the right size. the pricing is pretty good for the quality since its better quality than hollister and all items last for a really long time so you get what you pay for. I always buy their jackets or cardigans for winter.
Mariah Y.
Lackawanna, NY
I really love the clothes from this store but in all honestly they aren't worth the price. I shop here a decent amount but they used to have stores in all of the malls around me and a lot of them are closing. The clothes are so stylish and deff a go to but not if you're looking for fashion on a budget.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?