Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,448 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Love their clothes very comfortable and affordable. The stores are so nice and welcoming as well
Definitely have some decent stuff. Usually buy when it’s on sale cause it’s not worth full price.
I used to love things here until I Got older and clothing seemed smaller. I recommend Hollister
All products are good and of excellent quality. Its colors are beautiful and always fashionable.
The store has a good location. The staff is amazing and helpful. I love them! I highly recommend
More on the trendier side but their sale section is always amazing! Easily find items under $20.
I would never shop here because everything is overpriced. I only ever go to the clearance rack.
Abercrombie has unique outfits at a great quality and pricing! Love the wide selection of jeans.
I love AB and Fitch because of their love for plaid and Navy blue. The cologne is kick butt too!
My favorite store. I shop here frequently and I recommend it to anyone.! There jeans are my fav.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos