Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,398 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,056 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Abercrombie has unique outfits at a great quality and pricing! Love the wide selection of jeans.
Jeans are the only thing purchased from me here, I think their products are way to over priced!
Ropa diferente q aúna un poco cara pero la ropa es de muy buena calidad así q su precio es justo
Cute clothes, but it get pricey even when things are 40% off you will be shelling out big bucks!
My daughter loves shopping here! She will always find what she is looking and the size she needs.
More on the trendier side but their sale section is always amazing! Easily find items under $20.
I only shop A&F for Jean or shorts. Sometime I might get a dress but they're not really my style
Good quality, interesting clothes and teen look:-) perfect clothes for weekend away with friends!
I love the way the store smells!i love the way the store is and the clothing everything is great!
My favorite store. I shop here frequently and I recommend it to anyone.! There jeans are my fav.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos