Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,394 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,056 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Clothes run small but are extremely durable! The jeans are probably my favorite and a must have!
They have really cute summer clothes. They fit a little small for somethings. I normally upsize.
I have a pair of flip flops I've had circa 5 years now and they're thick, comfortable, and cute!
This is absolutely my favorite store. It has the best clothing and especially really good jeans.
Super trendy clothing for teens. Some items may be a little overpriced, but usually great quality
I have only shopped here once but I liked it. Very cute clothes. I need to go again and shop more
Pricey, but good quality. iv'e bought a few shirts and skirts for my kids. Loved my expirience..
I love this store. Super cute clothes,a little expensive. The smell of the store is even amazing
The sweaters and pants are good quality I love everything about them mostly their winter clothing
I absolutely love this brand it so soft and te shopping experience is so good I shop there a lot
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos