Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Love everything about this clean sexy youthful brand! Looks good on anyone and makes you feel good too.
Wow I love this store. Definitely recommend to anyone. Usually smells like cologne but in a good way .
Clothes are very pricey and it's hard to find a good fitting piece. There are some comfy clothes though
Very expensive store . My daughters shop there when there's a sale or they look at the clearance items.
I like there clothes but it is really over priced.If they were less expensive i would shop there more.
I have my own card here , i love the sales and they have great everything . I want to work here someday
I like this store. Their clothes have a beachy look to them which I like living in southern california
Nice quality but expensive. I own a lot of things from them and they are very cute but kind of pricey.
I love Abercrombie everything in this store is great quality. I really like the clothes in this store.
This became my favorite store when I was in high school. I still wear it to this day over 10 year later
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos