BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I stopped shopping at Abercrombie & Fitch awhile ago due to the experiences I had in the store. The employees were too young and not mature enough to work in regale. The styles are becoming more slutty and unattractive.
holly w.
Albuquerque, NM
i buy almost everything from A & F. i like that i know what size i am and i don't have to try anything on. they're clothes last well and you'll get a wear out of them. they are on the expensive side, but, you get what you pay for. its great quality.
Mae M.
I like this brand but being older than a teen seems to make it not as wearable to me anymore. Their sweatpants are awesome and they have a nice selection of jewelry and perfumes but the clothes are sometimes to young for me.
Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
I love this brand so much! Everything you could think to buy from this brand is well made, fabrics are so soft and feel good against the skin. Everyone should at the very least buy something from they're store, even if it's at T-SHIRT. You won't be disappointed!!!
Jennifer H.
Columbus, OH
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I've purchased a lot of clothing a long the years from ANF but I do feel as of recently, the quality has really gone down hill. I still like their jeans but the seams on shirts and dresses seems to be off or ill fitting. I haven't been overly impressed, especially since the pricing doesn't seem to match.
Tris M.
Torrance, CA
Abercrombie & Fitch has been a place that I've gone to over the years that is either a hit or a miss. I do enjoy their shirts and their clothing is made very well but the prices are a bit ridiculous. I enjoy buying clothes from there but a lot of their staff is rude and judgmental towards the people that shop there. Not everyone is a size 0 and an XS. I gained a little weight after having been sick and when I went in, the staff looked at me like I didn't belong there because of my size. People have said that if you can't fit the jeans at A&F then you shouldn't shop there. Well, I fit into the jeans and no, I am not forcing myself in it and no, I am not largest size in the store BUT I am NOT a size 0 and an XS. I know that each store and brand has their own targets in the market and would like to lure in specific people that look a certain way. However, Hollister is a part of A&F and they are so much more fun and appealing and accepting--a little dark in the store, but they are so much better.

Overall, I do like Abercrombie & Fitch and continue to buy my clothes there.
Wilka B.
New Holland, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Its okay I guess, only think is, this brand is for skinny. Very skinny person, ir you are more than 130 pounds ahh well you would have a hard time searching. A little expensive, for a brand that its not “Armani” or “Bebe” Gap etc... they do have very nice clothing 👌🏽 but that store is deff made for skinny or extra skinny person.
gina d.
Love the store!!! The vibes and displays. Clothing is a bit on the high end. The clothes are made well and are comfortable. Shopping experience has been disappointing at times. If you are not dolled up they tend to not pay you much attention. So I guess it's kinda snobby if you don't have the right look!
Chanelle J.
Brookfield, WI
I actually really love shopping at Abercrombie again. They've removed a lot of their intense branding, which was always a huge problem. The clothes are really trendy, and the best part is that they're almost always having a sale. I stick to shopping then online, but in my opinion it's really worth a second look!
jessica whalen W.
Smithtown
I love this store so much!!! there clothes are so trendy and such good quality!I shop there all the time when i am at the mall or even online but i would shop online because they have more stuff.I feel like they are over priced for clothing but if you get a coupon from them use it right away!!!!!!!!!!
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?