Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Great clothes. However I wait till things are on sale. I love this place. A must see when in the mall
Love this store so much! I shop here so much and I like how I can always find something cute on sale!
Every occasion you name it they can help shoes 👟 love I got some vocation stuff and it was wonderful
Great clothing and awesome style for every season. Clothes is very durable and can last a lifetime
Love this place pricey yes but it's great clothing for the price this is a store for everyone tooo
Not a fan of the fact that their clothes runs so small. I mean not everyone is skinny like a model
I really like this Abercrombie a lot. The clothes are great. My family friends and kids love a lot.
Even when I was able to fit in clothes from here I wasn't impressed. Go for American Eagle instead.
My sister really loves this store. So many cute clothes just it's so hard for me to find clothes 😩😩
Awesome fitting jeans. Wish It was a little more affordable though. They do have good sales though.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos