Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
So pricey. The quality of clothing just doesn't last for the price paid. Just paying for the name brand.
Love how every thing is organize and that they have my size perfect fit and love the style of the store❤️
Love this store. They have the jeans that fit in the right.my go to store for jeans . love their clothes
Great store and great brand love shopping here. Got a lot of clothes from this brand and I recommend it.
They have very good clothes and good quality too. There prices and not bad either. I love shopping there.
what a great company such cute clothing lines i love the feel and eerything such great customer service.
Great clothing store. A little pricey and preppy but they always have sales so it makes it well worth it
Abercrombie has some of the best jeans around. The store will be loud when you shop but worth the trouble
Chic and stylish! The products from this store are always very soft. Customer service is also very good!
I find that I have a hard time finding any variety in this store, but I can't complain about the quality
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos