BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
kelsey r.
Baxter, TN
Great store makes great quality clothing with great sizing ! I shop here every time I come to the mall !!! They could improve in better pricing but everything is great ! And yes I will definitely shop here again duh lol !!!
Sydney C.
I have purchased sweaters, hoodies, t-shirts, leggings, tank tops, etc. A&F is one of my favorite stores to shop at. They always have great sales and discounts that they update you via email. They clothing unlike other stores I shop at, focuses on the quality. A&F clothing tends to not break on me and lasts longer.
Kate M.
houston
Remember when Abercrombie was just a lot of tops with the logo? Remember when we HAD to have those? Luckily, the store has come a long way. The products are waaaayyy cuter now. The quality of the products are still hit or miss, though. About a year ago, I bought a dress here and it came with a broken zipper.
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love Abercrombie and fitch, but its way too expensive. I work for TJ Maxx corporate, and we buy all their prior year merchandise and sell it incredibly cheap! So I ususally buy it there instead of getting it from the store itself.
Molly B.
Columbus, OH
I order my 6'3, 15 year old son's pants here because this store is one of a few places that carry this type of odd size.  The pants are stylish and fit him perfectly.  It may be a tad over priced for the quality but it suits are needs for now.  They have great sales so that keeps me coming back!!!
Angel D.
Webster, TX
I've been in the store a total of one time. The clothes are good quality, and on trend. A bit pricey, but they do have great sales. I mostly shop online, it's just more convenient for me. I feel you can look at everything they have to offer, even though you can't touch it, you can imagine what it will feel like.
Isabel H.
I love abercrombie. I am pretty average in terms of weight/height so I don't really have too much of a problem fitting into their clothes, but some of the sizing is a bit off. For instance, I would recommend going up a pant size, but you definitely want to try on the shirts! I once ordered a shirt in a M and another in XL and the XL one was smaller (abercrombie kids)!
I personally love the cologne smell of A&F but I know some people don't....
The main problem I have it that they're too pricey for something that isn't always the best quality. Some of their stuff is great-- I bought a lace skirt on sale for < $15 and it's wayy better quality than anything that would be like $15 at H&M or F21. But the original price was ~$80. So definitely look for sales!! :) On the other hand, their shirts do go on sale quite often, but I find that if you wash them too much, they tend to start getting those weird balls/clumps/bumps of fabric. So if you're getting the shirts, I would recommend washing them on gently so they don't start looking iffy.
Overall, I love A&F style, but I wouldn't buy it full price.
Paige C.
Waterford, ME
Two of three of my sons wore A&F when they were in high school regularly.  They still have many polo shirts from years ago.  With wear and tear they wear them with pride.  Many times the clothes are over priced.  Teens really love the name and fight for it, look for the sales and deals.
Ashley L.
North Conway, NH
I do not like this store. It is always very dimly lit and has Avery strong, unappealing smell that gives me a headache. I think that the clothing is overpriced and I do not really like any of it. I will not shop here again.
Miranee O.
Palisades Pk, NJ
I brought a sweater for myself from this store! I've worn it multiple times and it still looks brand new. I love the pants from here for men. I brought it for my fiancé and they are so nice. I love to shop here every time I go to the mall
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?