Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,415 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
The store is a little pricy, but the quality is very nice. The shirts last a while and are amazing.
I like their clothing especially their jeans they fit me really good but they are very overpriced.
I like them they seam to be a more expensive version of Hollister but these cloths are still cute.
Stores are always too dark and the cologne smells awfully too strong. And its highly overly priced
Cute clothes but the sizing is small and only good if your stick thin. not the best store out there
The clothes are really good quality but they are way overpriced. I hardly ever shop there anymore.
I have purchased some clothes and I love them all nice quality I can't complain I just love it all
I love this store even though it's a little pricey it's definitely in my opinion worth every penny.
this store has always been one of my go to stores I love the store and everything they have and it
The prices are a bit pricey. But their store always smells so nice. Wore this brand a lot as a kid.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos