Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,394 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,056 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I love A&F! I love buying their jeans! I wish we still had an A&F kids! I use to shop there often.
Cute clothes but the sizing is small and only good if your stick thin. not the best store out there
Not really a shopper @ this store but I must say it smells really good every time I walk past there
Great jackets and jeans. Long lasting and can be used for years. Great place at a reasonable price
I love this store. A little pricey but great quality I shopped online and in store and it's great.
I have purchased some clothes and I love them all nice quality I can't complain I just love it all
Love this place pricey yes but it's great clothing for the price this is a store for everyone tooo
I love Ambercrombie's kaki pants. They never go out of style and are made of high quality products.
Like there clothing. I was a model for the store and loved the clothing ever since. Would recommend
The clothes are really good quality but they are way overpriced. I hardly ever shop there anymore.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos