Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,431 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
beautiful clothes for daily, a lot of variety, it is accessible and there are for adults and children
I mean I work there it's nice but the pay sucks. Jeans are the best there you know. Lots of customers
Great material. Definitely recommend amazing designs. Great perfumes as well. Recommend to shop here.
The clothing is very cute and soft but the staff is very hard to deal with and not helpful at all :/
I've learned about this though my aunt my aunt if they had decent prices than maybe I will come back.
Theyre clothes are simply amazing and are great for new trends. Theyre sweaters are very comfortable
Good quality clothing! I love the jeans, and shirts! Everything is so cute and perfect for my style!
Love this store!! Buy so much from them! Bought lots of winter clothes for winter and lived in them!!
Abercrombie and Fitch is a fistic aided look and I really recommend if you’re going out in a business
Back in school i couldn't afford this brand of clothing now that i have kids i still cant afford them
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos