Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,439 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I love this store. It always smells so good when you enter the building. The website works great too
Very nice clothes , good strong material . Only problem their "short" pants are not short at alll...
I love to come here for my jeans, I feel like they look and fit me better here gen from other stores
Love all their clothing, fits perfect and is always in style! I love their perfumes too! All of them
Back in school i couldn't afford this brand of clothing now that i have kids i still cant afford them
Clothes are super expensive so I don't really shop there. I love my winter jacket from there though.
I love their high quality fashion. The items are all unique and I like the way they fit me just right
Abercrombie and Fitch is for spoiled teenage girls. I don't really like the brands philosophy either.
I have been shopping here for years till this day it is my favorite store. very good quality clothes
Great clothes that last a long time. The store always smells strong but good. Best place for hoodies
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos