Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,390 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,056 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
They do have some nice items but it seem like it's more so for smaller women. Should have all sizes
I do not like a&f. clothing isn't of good quality, nor does it look good... ah...middle school days.
Overpriced, poor attitude and service, poorly made, seriously limited size range. not at all worth it
Nice environment, good hours, and friendly employees, Freedom, excitement, people, hours, management
I am a size 10 and couldn't even think of fitting in their clothes. I guess I don't fit their mold.
I love this store all of my jeans are from here and hollister I shop here a lot I love them so comfy
I have clothes I bought years ago from here and they still look new. The quality is worth the money.
Classic designs but overpriced clothes. I can get the same style at other stores for half the cost.
I like their pants , but not that much else. all the shirts say is the logo and the sizes run funny.
Abercrombie and Fitch is super nice they have high quality clothing and I really like there clothes.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos