Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,423 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I love their high quality fashion. The items are all unique and I like the way they fit me just right
Their jeans are amazing! Only ones that fit me because I wear size 0 and tall! Which are hard to find
They do have some nice items but it seem like it's more so for smaller women. Should have all sizes
Clothes are super expensive so I don't really shop there. I love my winter jacket from there though.
They have some cute clothes, I've shopped here a few times. But, they are just too expensive for me.
Their jeans are my favorite they fit so well. They often have great sales on jeans so I can stock up!
Theyre clothes are simply amazing and are great for new trends. Theyre sweaters are very comfortable
Cute clothes and stylish. Can be a bit pricey. I do like their clothes but cannot afford all the time
Back in school i couldn't afford this brand of clothing now that i have kids i still cant afford them
The best quality for clothes so durable a bit pricey but its worth it colors and designs are perfect
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos