Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,449 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Love all their clothing, fits perfect and is always in style! I love their perfumes too! All of them
Good to shop here, but I only shop the sales and the clearance section. A lot of stuff is expensive.
Basic clothes and it's a over price gap .....plus the service is never nice .they always seem judgey
i like i buy t shirt for my and my husband ,because the quality is so good and no it is to expensive
The best quality for clothes so durable a bit pricey but its worth it colors and designs are perfect
Overpriced just paying for the Abercrombie name to be on clothes. Okay looking clothing not the best
Regular prices are a bit high for kids clothes but we have found great deals. Clothes are well made!
Love this so much, nothing wrong with it. I would highly recommend this to anyone who wanted to try!
Love this store! Price points are great! Not to mention the smell is amazing! Love the dress shirts!
I've learned about this though my aunt my aunt if they had decent prices than maybe I will come back.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos