Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I love Abercrombie jeans! They fit well and have options for different lengths. They have sales often too
Looove this store! one of my favorites perfumes I got from there! Clothes super cute just a little small
The store reeks. But the few items I have I wear to death. I'm small though so I have to buy kids sizes.
Abercrombie is a little pricey but the clothes are all very good quality and they always have cute stuff.
I really don't care for Abercrombie. I don't like most of their styles and they really need bigger sizes.
I love this brand. I love there jeans especially there skinny jeans. I highly recommend this band.:-):-)
Super super high for me.when I shop there I only get one thing. I can't really fit anything in there tho
Love their clothes, a little pricy but sometimes they have good deals. The clothes are real good quality
Cute clothes but never seem like a large enough selections. Kids love it though. Decent sales and prices.
My 17 year old loves this store. A bit pricey but the clothes seem to last through many wears and washes
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos